Here are some resources mentioned or used in the Experience DevOps workshops. We have kept the details brief but attentive attendees should be able to reconstruct the activities and exercises from these materials. Contact us if you need reminding how a particular exercise or activity worked!
- CAMS (see also CALMS)
- Continuous Delivery by Jez Humble & Dave Farley
- Fearless Change by Linda Rising
- Build Quality In, edited by Steve Smith and Matthew Skelton
- The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim, George Spafford, and
- DevOpsWeekly newsletter from Gareth Rushgrove
- Succeeding with Agile by Mike Kohn
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Kanban from the inside by Mike Burrows
These slides decks relate to much of the material in most of the workshops:
Culture and sharing
DevOps Team Topologies
See the updated material on Team Topologies at teamtopologies.com
Joining up Agile and ITSM for DevOps success
Software operability, Run Book collaboration, and DevOps
What does DevOps culture feel like?
The exact slides used in each Experience DevOps workshop change quite a bit.
Exercises and activities
Here are some reminders of the exercises and activities during the workshop.
- Index cards
- Chairs (etc.)
- Three instruction cards
- Pete’s Pooch Emporium
- Globo Text
- Beryl Fynch
Ball flow and constraints
If you have attended an Experience DevOps workshop, please join our LinkedIn group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6541497 We share news and details of special offers here.